Our Commitment To Privacy
NewswireAPI.com ("NewswireAPI") is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
Most privacy policies published by organizations saturate and overload you with paragraph after paragraph of legal language making it nearly impossible to understand how they are tracking you and what type of data they are collecting, storing and sharing on you.
Information We Collect
NewswireAPI will only collect the absolute minimal amount of information on or from you that is required to provide our services.
- As with all websites, NewswireAPI has access to your IP address, but we do not use it to track you or your actions while using our services.
- As with all websites, NewswireAPI has access to the type and version of your browser software, internet device and its operating system, which are provided by the User Agent of your web browser.
- NewswireAPI stores anonymous non-user-specific information that is required to improve search results, manage access limits and to prevent the abuse and exploitation of the NewswireAPI website and its services.
Users Not Logged In
- NewswireAPI does not collect any user identifiable information from you when you are not logged in while using this site.
- NewswireAPI may set and retrieve a settings cookie in your web browsers to provide access to expanded site features.
- NewswireAPI may use third-party analytical services that track your usage of the NewswireAPI webite, but that information is anonymous and only used internally to improve our service.
- NewswireAPI may use display third-party advertisements on the site.
Users Logged In
- NewswireAPI requires user accounts to be created and maintained by persons over the age of 13 as defined by the Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule ("COPPA"). If we have reason to believe that we hold personal data of a person under that age in our databases, we will delete that personal data.
- NewswireAPI requires an active email address from you to create or log in to your account, but we do not share your email address with any third-party organizations without your permission.
- NewswireAPI will set and retrieve an encrypted user authorization cookie in your browser to verify you have access to your account. This cookie is not used to track your actions while using the NewswireAPI website.
- NewswireAPI does identify and store your country of origin in your account to maintain compliance with all global, regional, country, state and local laws and regulations.
- NewswireAPI does not have access to your credit card information as all payments are processed through third-party reputable payment service providers on their secured servers.
- NewswireAPI requires and stores limited general information from you such as your name, email address, IP address, country of origin and limited transaction data if you purchase services or products through the NewswireAPI website as required by our payment processing providers for verification purposes.
- NewswireAPI does not share your personal information with any third-party other than what is necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
- Third-party advertising networks and services are used to serve advertising on the NewswireAPI website.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
- Third-party analytical services are used to anonymously track usage, performance and activities on the NewswireAPI website.
How We Protect Your Privacy
- The NewswireAPI website stores all of its data on secure servers located in enterprise-level data centers.
- The NewswireAPI website uses and requires encrypted SSL connections to access and use the website which encrypts all web requests and data transmitted between the NewswireAPI website servers and your web browser.
- NewswireAPI does not share your email address with any third-parties without your permission.
- NewswireAPI allows you to logout of all devices when you logout of your account on the NewswireAPI website. Any device that is currently logged in will be logged out the next time it is used to access the NewswireAPI website.
- You can Delete Your Account at any time and your user account data will be removed from our servers within minutes.
How You Can Protect Your Privacy
- You can block or disable cookies and still use many areas of the NewswireAPI website. Some extended features and functionality may be limited or unavailable without cookies enabled.
- You can block or disable tracking and still use the NewswireAPI website.
- You can use a VPN (Virtual Private Network) service to hide and protect your IP address and still able to use the NewswireAPI website.
This document was last updated on April 4, 2022.